Congratulations, you are now the proud owner of one of our fantastic PVC Outdoor Banners!
If you are like the majority of clients, you will want to know the best methods to keep your banner clean and shiny! And, thankfully, it does not require any special equipment or heavy maintenance work! Follow our bullet pointed guides below and keep your PVC Outdoor banner in tip top shape!
How often show I clean my new PVC Banner?
- If your banner is kept outdoors 24 hours a day, then we strongly recommend that you give it a good clean once every 3 months.
- If you are keeping the banner in storage – whether it be in a bag, or away in a container / loft – then we suggest you clean the banner at least once per year, or after every other use.
What Materials do I need?
- A Mild soap
- A sponge
- Hot water
How do I clean my PVC Outdoor Banner
- Wet your PVC banner with water and gently use your sponge to wipe away any visible dirt. (Do not scrub as this may cause damage and blemish colour)
- Rinse your PVC Banner with clean water.
- Let your PVC Banner air dry before storing or re-hanging.
How should I Store my PVC Outdoor Banner:
- Make sure the Banner is completely dry before you roll it up to put away. (DO NOT FOLD THE BANNER)
- Always roll up with graphics facing in so the outer side of the banner is visible on roll.
- If it is possible, store your PVC Banner in a tube.
- Do not store your PVC Banner near any constant heat as heat will cause the banner to deteriorate.
- Always store your PVC Banner in a dry location.